Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Second Beta

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I clarified the first beta drawn 12dp5dt, and it was 265. Second beta 15dp5dt.....1,636!!! Ultrasound will be May 7th. I'm a little more relaxed now. By the end of the day I feel pretty achy and it's gone by the morning when I wake up. I'm trying to sit as much as I can at work and drink more water. I wouldn't say I get cramps per say, but I get achy on and off like before AF. This started a few days before my beta and has gotten stronger. It's pretty much the only symptom I have, besides wanting to eat salty and spicy foods, and feeling really hot all the time. I have no sore breasts and no nausea. I had implantation bleeding as well. I really thought this cycle was a bust since I didn't feel anything in the slightest for the majority of the 2ww. Here I am, in a different wait...a two and a half week wait for our ultrasound. I hope it goes by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment